Friday, April 12, 2013

etsy fridays: think (vintage) pink!

Pink is a notoriously difficult color to pull off. It can be pretty, or pretty damn obnoxious (see what I did there?). But when done right, I love a good hint of pink! The trick is finding the right shade that works for you and your personal style. This week I have been searching for a little pink to add to my own vintage collection. I love both classic and quirky vintage pieces, it really just depends on the mood I'm in. Even though one should be slightly more cautious when dealing with such a bold color, don't be afraid to have fun and go for it! The 80's happened people, get over it. Anyways, check out some of my not so annoying-Lisa Vanderpump-ish (yup, went there) pink finds from Etsy below. xoxo, whit

No comments:

Post a Comment