Thursday, April 11, 2013

getting away: olympic peninsula

Spring is here people! Although the weather can be a little unpredictable this time of year, it can't stop me from exploring new places and new adventures! A few weekends ago my friends and I took a trip to the Olympic Peninsula. I had heard it was really beautiful with plenty to do and see, so I was so excited when my friends suggested getting a cabin there for the weekend. The trip was a little bittersweet though, since it was a final hurrah for my bestie Loc (check out his blog+awesome photos from the trip!) who just moved to NYC last week. We lucked out with amazing weather! So sunny and warm, we were running around in our swimsuits! It was so nice out I couldn't help taking hella photos. I absolutely loved it out there, Miles and I will definitely be planning a camping trip there this summer! Enjoy the photos, xoxo whit.

our morning view from the cabin
miles and me tide-poolin'
i ♥ barnacles
dungeness spitin' game
 friendship tattoos with loc, my love
miles and his pentax
bloody marys+kerry in a leopard print one piece
 proof of sun from the cabin deck
forever besties
miles making a run for it
i see you little guy
i was really into this nature made camo print

1 comment: