Friday, April 19, 2013

etsy fridays: thinking about decorating our space

It has been a few months now since Miles has moved in and it has been so much fun living together! Granted, it was a little stressful for a while--those boxes really aren't going to unpack themselves are they? Anyways, the point is...we are unpacked, settled and I am pumped to decorate this bitch! Even though I had already been living in the apartment for years before Miles moved in, I want it to feel like our home filled with things we both love. Luckily, we both love plants, bright colors and anything with animals on it. Basically just straight up fun things. And trust--if those things happen to be mini and or have a bear on them, they will get straight up purchased. I found a lot of great things on Etsy this week but had to limit my favorites down to ten. Take a look at my faves below! What do you think? Which goodies should I purchase first? Bear pillow? Alright you heard them, Miles. The people have spoken and their voices can not be ignored! Enjoy your weekend, everyone! xoxo, whit.


No comments:

Post a Comment