Thursday, July 18, 2013

weekend snapshots: bill nye + bastille day

Apologies for the late weekend snapshots posts. My Mondays and Tuesdays have become increasingly busy during these summer months! This weekend was just as busy actually, but in a good way! Friday night was perfect for a baseball game. Miles and I met some friends at Safeco Field to watch the M's take on the Angels. I, like any other true Giants fan out there, HATE the Angels. So it's a good thing we beat them 8-3 ;) That wasn't the only highlight of the night, THEE Bill Nye threw out the opening pitch! The Science Guy! Um, celeb sighting much? Now, let's just skip right over my full day of babysitting Saturday and move right into Sunday--Bastille Day! I vowed to take it easy on Bastille Day this year since I'm still hungover from celebrating the holiday last year. But I did make it to the Second Annual C'est Magnifique Bastille Day Bike Ride put on by my good friends over at Hub and Bespoke. This year's ride was just as amazing and fun as the last but was made even better when Miles decided to join! Not to mention, we had perfect weather! Check out my photos from the game + bike ride below and check out more photos from the ride here.
xoxo, whit

view overlooking SODO
 BILL BILL BILL BILL!!
bastille day bike ride!
group shot in front of madison market, our first stop! (photo via hub and bespoke)
(photo via hub and bespoke)
(photo via hub and bespoke)
 au revoir! (photo via hub and bespoke)
cheeky (photo via hub and bespoke)
aldan! (photo via hub and bespoke)
wah wah wah (photo via hub and bespoke)

No comments:

Post a Comment