Friday, May 10, 2013

etsy fridays: camp out

I have officially caught Seattle summer fever. I know it's still May. I know there are a few rainy days ahead before true Seattle summer begins. I don't care. It's sunny and hot outside right now so in my mind summer has arrived! And with summer comes camping season. Miles and I love to backpack and camp every chance we get. One of my favorite parts? You guessed it-the clothes. But not just the clothes, people! I'm not that shallow. I also love the cute accessories. :) This weather has got me itching for some new camp gear. Check out some of my awesome Etsy finds from the week. Are you as ready for summer camping as I am!? xoxo, whit.

the perfect camping flannel $38 via etsy
 vintage hiking backpack $70 via etsy
cat scout notebook for very important cat nature things $5 via etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment