Friday, May 24, 2013

etsy firdays: get shorty

Time for some tough love. Look- I love a good pair of jorts. But can we talk about this for a second? This is serious.WTF is going on with girls and their cut off denim shorts these days?! Get out of here with your butt-cheeks! Are they meant to be short, fun and flirty? Of course. Are they meant to show off your entire ass? Dear god, no. Maybe I should give these girls a break, they just want to look cute for summer and I totally get that. I've decided to help and pulled together some super fun and super cute shorts I found on Etsy, perfect for the summer. Take a look below for some great printed shorts and for denim cut offs that are fun and appropriate! And please let this be a warning to you all before we start seeing girls walking around wearing this (NSFW). I mean, she is hot no doubt but...we're not all Rihanna or Gisele, am I right ladies?! Let's be real for a moment. Thanks! xoxo, whit

No comments:

Post a Comment