Thursday, February 9, 2012

mini gift guide: top 5 valentine's day gifts for him


Valentine's Day may not be every guy's favorite holiday. Dare I say, most guys hate February 14th? While this may be true, they still deserve a little somethin' somethin'! Yes, guys are notoriously very hard to shop for on a holiday that is, let's be honest here, obviously manufactured for the ladies. Luckily, most men aren't interested in cheesy teddy bears and heart shaped boxes of chocolates. Personally, I think a framed screen print is always a simple yet thoughtful gift that goes a long way. This Donna Wilson, "You Are So Handsome" print is adorable. She is so creative! I also have yet to meet a guy that does not love a cool backpack, and this teal green rucksack from Archival Clothing is the perfect mix of cool yet functional. Plus I would totally "borrow" it and use it myself. And of course, when all else fails, gadgets. Dudes love gadgets. While I love this La Sardina camera because of the super cute pattern, I've also heard it takes really cool pictures.-Day is only a few days away, so I hope this helps! Good luck! xoxo,whit.

No comments:

Post a Comment