Friday, December 16, 2011

mini holiday gift guide: don't forget the card!

I've always been a big believer that the card is just as important as the gift (although the gift is still super important). I love sending cards to my friends and family as much as I (hint hint) love getting them in the mail myself. Here are some of my favorite cards for this holiday season from Cakespy, Egg Press and Hello! Lucky.

images via cakespy.com
OMG! These cards are so cute! I have been a fan of Cakespy for years now and they are my go-to for cards on any occasion. In fact, I picked up the "Log, Nog Snog" cards above for my holiday cards this year! Not only are they adorable, but I think everyone can relate. I mean, who doesn't like a little sugar during the holidays? If you are on Capitol Hill in Seattle you should check out their shop, or click here to see their other sweet goods!
 images via eggpress.com
Love love love these cards from Egg Press in Portland, Oregon! Every time I peruse their website I tell myself I really need a letter press (and maybe a dash of graphic design training/talent?) of my own. Their designs are always so fun and creative. I got one in the mail last week from my good friend Sarah!
images via hellolucky.com
Ok, so maybe I got two sets of holiday cards this year because I couldn't decide between the Cakespy cards and these super cute Christmas carolers from Hello! Lucky. I couldn't help myself. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I tend to gravitate toward things with adorable mini animals on them? Anyways, don't forget the card! And if you can't choose, I say just get both!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "dress your own santa" letter press card! I believe cards are important too, I keep all mine in a scrapbook and they're so fun to read later on!

    ReplyDelete