Monday, December 19, 2011

a dog photo shoot with breanna carin!


A few weeks ago I took a trip to the Bay Area to visit with my wonderful friends Breanna and Jamie. I have known both of them for years and they are both so fun and incredibly talented. Case in point, Breanna of Breanna Carin Photography flew up to Berkley to take these adorable photos of Jamie's dog, Roxy! We've known the lovely Roxy since 7th grade and I assure you, she has always been this cute. Breanna did a great job capturing her essence, no?

1. Jamie and Chris, our super cute hosts 2.Breanna snapping a photo of Roxy 3. Jamie getting Roxy's attention with treats 4. Look at that face!

While assisting with the dog photoshoot (true story) I snapped a few photos of my own with my iPhone. Roxy was such a good model! The fact that we were feeding her doggie treats all day probably helped. The photos turned out great. Breanna is so damn talented with that camera, it kills me! See for yourself, check out her photo blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment