Thursday, April 25, 2013

style inspired by: rare 1967 photos of twiggy

This week I came across these amazing, rare vintage photos of Twiggy from a trip she took to California in 1967. By this time she was already the face of 1960's fashion. Most photos seen of her from this time are from photo shoots or magazine covers like Vogue, Seventeen and even Newsweek. So, it's refreshing to see these candid shots of the model that let her personal style and adorable personality shine. I chose my three favorites below but be sure to check out more swingin' photos from her trip, here

These photos inspired me to put a look together based on her effortless style. I am normally not a fan of wide leg culotte-style pants but was surprised by how many totally wearable styles there are out there. The pair I found below from Asos are super cute and reasonably priced! Plus they are perfect for Spring! What do you think of my take on Twiggy's casual, chic 60's style? I mean, I would wear it all...obvs. ;)
 xoxo, whit

No comments:

Post a Comment