Wednesday, April 3, 2013

getting away: cape disappointment

A few weekends back, my friends and I took a short trip to Cape Disappointment State Park located in the very southwest corner of Washington State. Spoiler alert...it was absolutely gorgeous! The Pacific Northwest is so beautiful it kills me sometimes. Luckily not really though, so I got to spend the weekend hiking around to beautiful beaches and checking out super old, super haunted light houses. We stayed in a yurt (since March in the PNW means freezing rain + tank top weather + freezing rain again) and didn't even bother pitching tents. Totes worth it, since a yurt that sleeps 5 is much easier for drinking and card games. I highly recommend the trip! See for yourself and check out the photos below! xoxo, whit


No comments:

Post a Comment