Friday, July 20, 2012

weekend snapshots: bastille day bike ride! c'est magnifique!

I love me some Bastille Day. Wine hangovers aside, I always have so much fun and this last Saturday was no exception. What's not to love? It's a celebration of some of my favorite things: cheese, bread, wine, funny accents...all great things! So when the wonderful folks over at Hub and Bespoke announced they were hosting a Bastille Day bike ride in Seattle, I thought "this is another great thing!" We had a wonderful ride starting at Melrose Market on Capitol Hill for some cheese at The Calf and Kid, headed to Eastlake to pickup some wine and then stopped by Essential Baking for les baguettes! We ended our ride with a picnic in Gassworks Park right on the water. Le sigh....another perfect Seattle Saturday with wonderful people. Check out some snapshots from the ride and check out the Hub and Bespoke blog for more photos. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! xoxo,whit

No comments:

Post a Comment