Wednesday, July 11, 2012

bookin it: is everyone hanging out without me? (and other concerns)

I read this book a while ago (it was a Christmas gift), so my apologies for the late post! I finished the book in two days, you guys! I would have finished it in a matter of hours had it not been for silly distractions like going to work and sleeping. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? was absolutely hilarious and makes me love the already super adorable Mindy Kaling even more. She finds the perfect balance between honesty and comedy while being completely relatable at the same time. If you have really hilarious, really cute girlfriends (I myself have several) then you will totally appreciate this book! If nothing else, just look at the back cover for the most hilariously adorable photo you will ever see of Kaling. I totally one thousand percent recommend this to anyone, guys and gals alike. Let me know if you want to borrow it! Enjoy! ♥xoxo♥ whit.


No comments:

Post a Comment