Friday, December 23, 2011

bookin it: design sponge at home

While I do consider myself a somewhat avid reader, I in no way consider myself a book reviewer. I do, however, love recommending books that I have read and enjoyed to my friends. The new Design Sponge at Home book by Design Sponge's Grace Bonney is an easy book to recommend. It is full of creativity, lovely images and great DIY tips. Another thing I love about this book is that it features two of my favorite series from their blog, sneak peeks and before & after. I am such a huge fan of her blog, when I heard Grace was going to be at the Downtown Seattle Anthropologie for her book tour I had to be there! Here are some photos from the book signing party this last September. It was so much fun, and Grace Bonney was so nice and super adorable, it made me love D*Sponge even more!

image via designsponge.com
 photo credit: tomika davis
 photo credit: tomika davis
 
You can see more photos from the Seattle book signing party on Facebook and check out photos from the whole West Coast book tour here! Below are some photos from the event I snapped with my iPhone. The line was so long, but it was worth the wait! The fancy champagne and Theo Chocolates definitely helped. 
 
Meeting Grace Bonney at the Anthropologie D*Sponge book signing event!

No comments:

Post a Comment